Re: Information required for MCSE certification Fee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. shut up you stink!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    you better fucking know kerpalism you slimy maggot

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Diana K Brown

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:16:33 -0500, "Diana K Brown"
    <> wrote:
    >> "Tahir Islam" <> wrote in message
    >> > Dear sir,
    >> > Please send me the information, whether the fee of the
    >> > papers (MCSE-EXAMS) is increasing and if yes, what is the
    >> > date from which this will be increase. I am going to take
    >> > first paper on 7th of August 2003. what will be the fee
    >> > for other papers, will that be the same ($ 50.00) or will
    >> > be increase to $ 125.00, please reply me, I am badly
    >> > waiting for your response and hope that will receive your
    >> > reply in coming 5 hours.
    >> >
    >> > Thanking you alot,
    >> >
    >> > Regards,
    >> >
    >> > Tahir Islam

    >"Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> hello, im calling you because your daughter, she come to my house and she
    >> kick my dog and now he needs operation.
    >>
    >> kindly do the needful!
    >>

    >shut up you stink!

    Hey, I didn't know he was Paki!

    |{evin, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    just because i am pki doe not mean that i shtink

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    that would be paki, not public key infrastructure (im such a geek) can
    anyone guess what consultant was doing today, lol

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Someones been brushing up on their Kerpalism for the MCNGP
    exam...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 6, 2003
  7. <kerpalisms>

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Diana K Brown

    JaR Guest

    > <kerpalisms>

    <astonished>
    REALLY???
    </astonished>

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    no need to brush up, i have the whole thing committed to memory

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:044d01c35c65$40d810a0$...

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  10. Sorry... meant to reply to Princess Di... Thought I had.
    She was brushing up on her Kerpalism.

    Besides,

    I'm going to get my lawyer, and he's going to arrest you.
    f*cking guy.

    message

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 7, 2003
  11. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    **** you, you

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  12. Diana K Brown

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Who you calling a you you

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  13. Diana K Brown

    Consultant Guest

    i know you love me ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  14. Diana K Brown

    Kendal Emery Guest

    btw, anybody know the reference?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  15. "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > btw, anybody know the reference?

    M*A*S*H

    But I think they stole it from the 3 Stooges

    --
    Fris "nyuck nyuck nyuck" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003