Re: Information required for MCSE certification Fee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy Foster, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

    Andy Foster, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Andy Foster

    Consultant Guest

    but it's so damn tempting...

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2003

  3. Andy Foster

    Gary - US Guest

    Awwwwwwwww come on!!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Andy Foster

    billyw Guest

    you try and suck the fun out of everything dont you...

    billyw, Aug 6, 2003