Re: Information on MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Lisa Duchovny, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    Thanks Paul for the lovely piece of information. I will be conveying
    this to my friend who needed this.

    I am currently pursuing MCSD and am planning to pursue MCSA as and
    when I become a solution developer. I have already qualified 70-176
    and am planning to take on 70-175 shortly.

    Please suggest some tips on qualifying 70-175 too if you can!

    Lisa Duchovny, Jun 30, 2003