Re: Info about 70-220

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ed, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry for the late answer, but your advice was useful.
    Not only that, I PASSED!! No I didn't download testkings
    pdfs. Didn't have that much time. I read the entire study
    guide from MSPress, practiced a few (and I mean a few)
    things, downloaded a pdf file and a powerpoint sildeshow
    from somewhere, and presto, passed first time round.

    Ed,
    A+, Network+, MCSA, (almost MCSE)

    Ed, Jun 29, 2003