Re: Infinifilm dual format practice is lame, and causes defects New Line is STUPID for doing it tha

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Pug Fugley, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Pug Fugley

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message

    > I have bought three copies of Final Destination 2 and all three are
    > defective on the widescreen side at the last chapter, and one had a
    > split at the hub on the WS laminated side only.
    >
    > This bullshit of both formats available on one disc has fucked the
    > movie loving public once again.
    >
    > I should send these bastards a bill for my time spent on this utter
    > crap!

    Sounds like you should either:

    A) Shop elsewhere, as the store where you bought 3 copies obviously busts
    their DVD's with a hammer.

    B) Buy a better DVD player.

    Pug Fugley, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Pug Fugley

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:01:54 GMT, "Pug Fugley" <>
    Gave us:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I have bought three copies of Final Destination 2 and all three are
    >> defective on the widescreen side at the last chapter, and one had a
    >> split at the hub on the WS laminated side only.
    >>
    >> This bullshit of both formats available on one disc has fucked the
    >> movie loving public once again.
    >>
    >> I should send these bastards a bill for my time spent on this utter
    >> crap!

    >Sounds like you should either:
    >
    >A) Shop elsewhere, as the store where you bought 3 copies obviously busts
    >their DVD's with a hammer.
    >
    >B) Buy a better DVD player.

    You should:

    A: Get a fucking clue. I have been using optical discs since you
    were a twinge in your daddy's weenie. 1979.... CD player.
    1982 first Laser Disc player... I was using, servicing,
    calibrating... pretty much all there is to do with such products
    before you even knew how a laser worked, if you EVER have at all.

    B: Get a fucking clue. An entire run of the discs were laminated
    improperly, and dual mode discs are an abomination to begin with.

    C: Get a fucking clue. The discs ALL had the data errors in the
    exact same places on every player they were examined on.

    D: Get a fucking life. Your adolescent baby bullshit here only
    makes YOU look retarded, which you are.

    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003