Re: Incredimail removal

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    It *may* be that ZA is taking the Incredimail info from
    the registry (just a guess). Try cleaning up your registry.

    You MUST read the FAQs:
    Jv16 Power Tools
    http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/jv16powertools.shtml

    EasyCleaner
    http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:48:41 GMT, in
    <>
    AntoineD scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome. There is an 'undo' folder in the
    EasyCleaner directory, and the files are of the
    type: ECUndo01.reg .

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:14:52 GMT, in
    <>
    AntoineD scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    AntoineD Guest

    AntoineD, Jun 24, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    AntoineD Guest

    Shall need to get either my eyes checked or my brain scanned ... or
    both. Double checked and never saw that folder staring at me!!!!
    Thanks again for your help. Appreciated as ever.
    Regards
    Antoine

    AntoineD, Jun 24, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:14:09 GMT, in
    <>
    AntoineD scrawled:

    >Shall need to get either my eyes checked or my brain scanned ... or
    >both. Double checked and never saw that folder staring at me!!!!
    >Thanks again for your help. Appreciated as ever.
    >Regards
    >Antoine
    >On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:07:09 +0100, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>You're welcome. There is an 'undo' folder in the
    >>EasyCleaner directory, and the files are of the
    >>type: ECUndo01.reg .

    <snip>

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD