Re: Inconsistant Answers ..

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Greg, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    If I remember my older NetWare...

    According to this, you can not tell what the NW4.1 server is running ( more
    than likely IPX only ) with a mix of both 3.x and 4.x you have to run both
    frame types. 4.x and 3.x servers ran IPX by default, you had to add a TCPIP
    module.

    Hence the answer is F.

    Greg, Nov 24, 2003