Re: in-camera charging

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ryan Li, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Ryan Li

    Ryan Li Guest

    In article <>,
    Ihor <> wrote:
    > USB2 is definitely faster but I think it's more than 3-5 times faster.
    > Theoretically
    > USB1 transfer rate is about 12 MB/sec
    > USB2 is about 480 MB/sec
    > I don't know what the real transfer rate is, but theoretically it's
    > about 40 times fater.

    As you say, that's theoretically. 3-5 times faster is probably more
    realistic if you consider that the memory card itself may be the limiting
    factor.

    --
    Ryan Li - replace no.spam with vzero.com to email

    Weird Things In Video Games [ http://weird.vzero.com/ ]
    Visual Experience: Digital Photography [ http://ve.vzero.com/ ]
    Ryan Li, Jul 11, 2003