Re: in-camera charging

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Abrasha, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Abrasha

    Abrasha Guest

    C3 wrote:

    > For those of you with cameras that require you to take the battery out and
    > put it into a charger, how much of an annoyance is this for you?

    None for me. I have owned an S400 sinc e the day they came out, and it has not
    bothered me. I always do it overnight.

    > I'm
    > thinking of getting the Canon S400 because of its small size, but I'm
    > worried that because it's a small battery, I'll have to take it out quite
    > often when taking photos.

    Of course this depends entirely on your shooting habits. On my recent vacation
    (I just returned a few days ago), I took an average of 50 pictures a day. Some
    people take at least 4 times as many shots a day. Of course they will run out
    of battery power and will need at least one backup battery.

    Abrasha
    http://www.abrasha.com
    Abrasha, Jul 10, 2003