Re: in-camera charging

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Graham, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Jonathan Wilson wrote:
    > Off topic, but i realise that the sum doesnt make sence... but does
    > it apart from its incorrect, or shall i go and lie down in a dark
    > room somewhere till the voices in my head go away :)

    I suspect it's a political staement, since it's a reference to the 26
    counties of the Republic of Ireland and the 6 counties of Northern
    Ireland.

    What I'm not sure of is whether Joseph is in favour of the 6 counties
    joining the 26 or whether he is saying that the idea, like the maths, is
    nonsensical, or "Irish".

    Or of course, it may simply be intended to be a joke.

    Since I have no interest in the politics of Ireland and I take the view
    that like the Middle East, the people who feel the need to fight and
    kill over it are stark staring mad, I prefer to presume he means it as a
    joke.
    Graham, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Graham

    Shooter Guest

    Hey - there's little doubt we're off topic - but another fascinating
    interpretation.

    So we move from the pure mathematical explanation to the socio-political...

    I wonder if it's possible to steer it back to digicams...now there's a
    challenge...

    Shooter, Jul 10, 2003