Re: Improve the quality of Usenet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jan 8, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
    sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
    always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
    this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
    look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
    fakers.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 8, 2010

  2. In article <>,
    Tony <> wrote:
    >You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
    >sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
    >always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
    >this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
    >look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
    >fakers.

    Dirty rotten web footed sig fakers.

    --
    Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
    DENSA Life Achievement ΓΈ Am I the only one with half a brain?

    Mad as a Box of Frogs, Jan 8, 2010

  3. Tony wrote:
    > You know i think it's the people who complain about other people faking their
    > sigs that are the ones who are faking other peoples' sigs. For example Chuckcar
    > always complains about other people faking his sigs yet we frequently see him on
    > this newsgroup with plenty of replies. These people try to not make themselves
    > look suspicious when in fact it is these very same people who are the sig
    > fakers.

    Chuckcar makes that claim, though, to deflect against advice he finds
    out later is dumb or wrong.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jan 8, 2010