Re: Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ender W., Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Ender W.

    Ender W. Guest

    I guess that we also need to do something about people who change the
    date of their posts, RIGHT? Break the rules to talk about people who
    break the rules. GET A LIFE.

    Ender W., Dec 26, 2003

  2. Ender W.

    Paul Heslop Guest

    --
    Paul.
    to look at
    Paul Heslop, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Ender W.

    Steve Young Guest

    >"Ender W." <> wrote
    > I guess that we also need to do something about people who change the
    > date of their posts, RIGHT? Break the rules to talk about people who
    > break the rules. GET A LIFE.

    Where have you seen this lately? I haven't seen anything annoying, (stuck to
    the ceiling, weeks at a time), in a long time. In fact, now that I think about
    it, the last one was titled much as this message, and I believe Jeremy had it
    on his kill list, it was that long ago. And *you know* which one it was, as you
    It was posted before this, as this message rode along
    Monday, September 29, 2003 2:48 PM EDT
    Welcoming FAQ Flying High

    so what should we do, and which rule was it you are citing?

    Steve Young

    Steve Young, Dec 26, 2003