Re: Important Information About MCP Welcome Kits..repeat posting

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yet another way to push something down our throats
    'your Passport account'
    have shut XP up about that, and now this,
    and fought like hell to kill the IM Client 'Messenger" on XP also

    Linux anyone?
    ooops sorry, this is a M$ forum

    -AA

    ----------
    "One World, One Web, One Program." -Advertisement for Internet Explorer
    "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer." -Adolf Hitler
    ----------
    "Zenner" <> wrote in message
    > JongWoo.
    > You should have this by now...however, benefit of doubt.
    > You need to create a Passport account before entering the MCP members only
    > area. Microsoft has chosen that as the validation challange interface to
    > verify identity.
    >
    > also, your message may have included a typo, you should be going to
    > "partnering" not "patering".
    >
    > Enter the non-member site and search for steps, instructions on how to
    > register for passport and enter the Member site. You are almost there. It

    is
    > a pretty utilitarian site, nothing flashy...the main attraiction is being
    > able to review/print your "Official" transcript, download "suitable" for
    > printing and impressing your friends-official Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
    > logos (appropriate for your current certification).
    > "JongWoo" <> wrote in message
    > > Why i couldn't login to http://patering.one.micorsoft.com/mcp/
    > >

    > > "Beoweolf" <> wrote in message
    > > > This is from Microsoft,further information can be found at the

    training
    > > and
    > > > certification online site.
    > > > http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcp/default.asp
    > > >
    > > > or the MCP site
    > > >
    > > > https://partnering.one.Microsoft.com/MCP/
    > > >
    > > > Important Information About MCP Welcome Kits
    > > > On May 23, we (Microsoft) rolled out a new ordering process for MCP

    > > Welcome
    > > > Kits that lets you receive them more quickly.
    > > >
    > > > We are no longer automatically shipping Welcome Kits upon

    certification.
    > > > When you achieve a new certification level, you will receive e-mail

    that
    > > has
    > > > instructions for ordering your Welcome Kit from the MCP Secured Site.

    > When
    > > > you order your kit, you can update your address to ensure delivery.

    For

    Guest, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Guest

    vaas.r07

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Certificate not recieved

    I completed my MCP 70-271 IN THE YEAR 2008 still i have not recieved my certificates.:wink:

    vaas.r07, Aug 17, 2012

  3. Guest

    vaas.r07

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    yes i am not getting

    vaas.r07, Aug 17, 2012
  4. Guest

    vaas.r07

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    please give me the solution how to get my certificates, i am very much frustrated

    vaas.r07, Aug 17, 2012