Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html
    >

    > didn't know she knew how to read
    >
    > maybe she's smarter than i thought

    I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
    All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
    America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
    interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
    complete imbecile.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Feb 7, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The philo Post:
    >>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html
    >>>

    >>> didn't know she knew how to read
    >>>
    >>> maybe she's smarter than i thought

    >> I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
    >> All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
    >> America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
    >> interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
    >> complete imbecile.
    >>

    > Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
    >
    > she won't have a chance of winning though

    When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
    Obama a win. <g>

    OldGringo38, Feb 7, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    duckstandard Guest

    Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html
    > >

    > > didn't know she knew how to read
    > >
    > > maybe she's smarter than i thought

    > I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
    > All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
    > America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
    > interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
    > complete imbecile.

    Imbecile in politics generally doesn't apply to people who have pure
    motives for getting into politics.

    She quit for more $$$$

    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    duckstandard Guest

    Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

    philo wrote:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    > > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > > Two Cents To The philo Post:

    > >> Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
    > >>
    > >> she won't have a chance of winning though

    > > When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure Obama
    > > a win. <g>
    > >

    > Yes
    >

    > as I was actually considering voting for McCain before she came along

    As a lifetime liberal, I thought he would be OK as a president.

    I saw an interview with her, 'before' they decided she was his VP
    pick. I thought she was the Democrats pick
    at first.

    Low expectations I guess.

    Republicans, get the democrats vote and you can go far.

    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    duckstandard Guest

    Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The philo Post:
    > > OldGringo38 wrote:
    > >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > >> Two Cents To The philo Post:

    > >> I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
    > >> All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
    > >> America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
    > >> interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
    > >> complete imbecile.
    > >>

    > > Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
    > >
    > > she won't have a chance of winning though

    > When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
    > Obama a win. <g>

    My guess is they got her, to elect Obama, so they could rake on him,
    to elect Republicans again.

    duckstandard, Feb 10, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

    Two Cents To The duckstandard Post:

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The philo Post:

    >>> Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
    >>>
    >>> she won't have a chance of winning though

    >> When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
    >> Obama a win.<g>
    >>

    > My guess is they got her, to elect Obama, so they could rake on him,
    > to elect Republicans again.

    Sounds logical to me.

    OldGringo38, Feb 10, 2010
  7. Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

    duckstandard <> via

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The philo Post:

    >> > Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
    >> >
    >> > she won't have a chance of winning though

    >> When she was selected to run as VP I thought
    >> it was done to insure Obama a win. <g>

    > My guess is they got her,
    > to elect Obama,
    > so they could rake on him,
    > to elect Republicans again.

    It's the same diabolical right-wing conspiracy
    that brought us high-frutose corn-syrup.

    HTH
    PTL
    WWJD
    NRA
    ADL
    AARP
    FEMA
    NCLB

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    My newest GF (she makes my emoticons drool) :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifA1AQe_NF0

    Winter Olympics : WITHOUT steroids and iron-curtain
    sex change operations, it's just a ghaa-hay-snow-slide.

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.