Re: I'm rich... almost...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. On 8 Aug 2003 22:25:03 +1000, Moreton Hollifer
    <6S3jRAq4dSuy@www.163.net> said:

    >>> Shit, you have to get hit head on by a 42,000kg truck to lose you
    >>> todger the way I did. It wasn't exactly an amputation. It was more
    >>> of a dismembering, so to speak.

    >> "your"

    >Go **** yourself with a red hot poker, you typo laming fuckwit. Typo laming
    >is all you're good for.

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!11!!!

    LOL.

    ANother zinger from the "no dinger". Oooooo the wooziness is making me
    nauseus. Your quick mind is noxious and adds to the wooziness ... I
    think I'm gonna puke ........

    Oh, all better.

    --
    You are correct. My choice of the word "we" was incorrect. Although I
    have been following this NG for quite a while, I have taken far more than

    Thus, you are correct. i have not earned the right to include my self in
    the group enough to say "we".

    Christ . Some of you people are anal about word choices. For you I will
    rephrase.

    It is my personal opinion that it would be a good thing to cut the
    newbies as much slack as possible.

    That is my opinion and it is not an attempt to impose anything on anyone
    Bill Hoho defines "the group" in news:alt.24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Aug 8, 2003