Re: I'm new - please help

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Darma, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Darma

    Darma Guest

    Kathy, thanks a bunch. I realize now I was wrong. Sorry you guys but I
    do overreact sometimes.

    Pikoro, I don't think any harm was done :)

    Darma

    Darma, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Darma

    Techie Guest

    So Darma, when are you planning to right your exams?

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Darma

    Darma Guest

    Maybe sometime in July or in the beginning of August.

    Darma

    Darma, Jun 24, 2003