Re: I'm going AWOL

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dwight Rapper, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. The day 16 Aug 2004 04:49:13 GMT, Soapy <> what is
    wrong and what is write:

    >Dwight Rapper <> wrote in
    >
    >> The day 16 Aug 2004 02:36:01 GMT, ieioooo
    >> (Amanita Private Dancer) what is wrong and what is write:
    >>
    >>>I am taking off for a bit.
    >>>Be good to each other

    >> Hope you fall off a really tall building or cliff or something.
    >> Hopefully there is not any water below or trampolines or anything.

    >Well, that wasn't very nice.

    I was being sarcastic.

    --
    I like to rap.
    Dwight Rapper, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Dwight Rapper

    Soapy Guest

    Dwight Rapper <> wrote in

    > The day 16 Aug 2004 02:36:01 GMT, ieioooo
    > (Amanita Private Dancer) what is wrong and what is write:
    >
    >>I am taking off for a bit.
    >>Be good to each other

    > Hope you fall off a really tall building or cliff or something.
    > Hopefully there is not any water below or trampolines or anything.

    Well, that wasn't very nice.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    (___ ( |(___|(___|(___| o _____________o
    )| )| )| ) o.;-----------./|
    __/ |__/ | / | __/ // S O A P Y // |
    |'-----------'| /
    Smeeter #30-something jgs | | /
    '-------------'`
    "This is just disgusting. I should give myself a lot of love."
    ----Starshine Moronbeam reveals his lonely love life in
    <>
    Soapy, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Dwight Rapper <> wrote in

    > The day 16 Aug 2004 04:49:13 GMT, Soapy <> what is
    > wrong and what is write:
    >
    >>Dwight Rapper <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> The day 16 Aug 2004 02:36:01 GMT, ieioooo
    >>> (Amanita Private Dancer) what is wrong and what is write:

    >>> Hope you fall off a really tall building or cliff or something.
    >>> Hopefully there is not any water below or trampolines or anything.

    >>Well, that wasn't very nice.

    > I was being sarcastic.
    >
    > --
    > I like to rap.

    I like the kinder and gentler world Gangster Rap has moved into.

    --
    http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

    Virgin Message Board
    http://bedoper.com/cgi-bin/plugins/BBS/bedoper_ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
    Alas, Babylon, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Dwight Rapper

    Soapy Guest

    Dwight Rapper <> wrote in

    > The day 16 Aug 2004 04:49:13 GMT, Soapy <> what is
    > wrong and what is write:
    >
    >>Dwight Rapper <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> The day 16 Aug 2004 02:36:01 GMT, ieioooo
    >>> (Amanita Private Dancer) what is wrong and what is write:

    >>> Hope you fall off a really tall building or cliff or something.
    >>> Hopefully there is not any water below or trampolines or anything.

    >>Well, that wasn't very nice.

    > I was being sarcastic.

    Sure you were.

    --