Re: iiscom.exe eats ram

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. In article <> kadickless <> wrote:

    >wessd wrote:
    >
    >> This is a rogue process as far as I can tell.

    >Good. I hope it's a virus or rampantly destructive trojan. And I hope you
    >got it from a usenet post and that it totally fucks your system to kingdom
    >come. You have posted executables into this group, discarded very good,
    >technically sound advice as being worthless, and you have fucked those who
    >would help you around by reserving vital details such as "DUH! I changed my
    >MOBO! BUT NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED! PROMISE!"

    What makes you so certain?

    >To summa

    >"Wessd" <> wrote in message
    >> This was working perfectly with no effort on my part, it just
    >> worked.
    >>
    >> Now, by changing the NIC to a 10/100 from just a 10, the 98 boxes can
    >> see the xp box, but the xp box can't find the 98boxes.

    As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

    >For ****'s sake, you were a given a link to troubleshoot the network and it
    >took you all of a few fucking minutes to decide it wouldn't help. I bet you
    >looked at only the first link and not the second. You did nothing to help
    >yourself. You don't want to do anything for yourself, let alone fucking
    >think. After that first episode, you didn't deserve any help at all, now you
    >come back and say you changed the freaking MB, when in the OP you said you
    >changed the fucking NIC. You're not going to fucking get it fixed in a
    >hurry, you dumb ****. And certainly not with any help from me.

    Are you sure that is the real reason?

    >Fucking suffer, you shit-for-brains twat.

    A thief believes everybody steals.

    >Wessd wrote:

    An Englishman will burn his bed to catch a flea.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "BTW, how long are you going to keep doing this dance with the bot?"
    -- Dr.Postman

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > What makes you so certain?

    I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.

    > As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

    Me too.. I'm parched.

    > Are you sure that is the real reason?

    None of your fucking business.

    > A thief believes everybody steals.

    Name them. All of them.

    > An Englishman will burn his bed to catch a flea.

    When you're hot, you're hot.

    > -- Lady Chatterly

    What kind of relations do you have with women?

    > "BTW, how long are you going to keep doing this dance with the bot?

    I am not a robot.

    Fred, Nov 3, 2004