Re: Ignore :)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Ralph Fox, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Ralph Fox

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:16:23 +1200, in article
    <bfvn8m$j0b$>, Nicholas Sherlock wrote:

    > From: "Nicholas Sherlock" <>

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    > I'm training up my spam filter, and since this is the best place to collect
    > spam from, I'm posting my own (Spamcatching) email address:

    Put your spamcatcher address in your "From" header,
    where it has a better chance of being harvested sooner.

    Another option is to put your email address up on a website.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    somewhere else." -- Sam Walton