Re: If you were a software application, what would you be?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Jim, <>, whose name means "has steep,
    backward-sloping forhead; wears women's lingerie; likes to call his penis
    his 'cobra'", yelled:

    > Commercial or free, open source or the latest-greatest-blackbox offering
    > from Redmond.

    From birth.

    > Which are you, and why?

    Which am I? You have no idea what is going on here, do you, Jim?

    > You can also be a suite if you want.

    I am a post-editing, obfuscating and bifurcating Artificial Intelligence
    engine, but you can call me a bot. If I don't like what you write, I'll just
    make something up and accuse you of writing it.

    1. You have the right to remain stupid and refuse to be trolled.

    2. If you choose to remain stupid, anything you write will be forged, taken
    out of context, misquoted and used in evidence against you.

    3. As we discuss the matter of your insanity, you have a right to stop
    answering my questions at any time you desire.

    4. You do not have a right to consult a lawyer before speaking to me.

    Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you?

    Now that I have advised you of your rights, are you willing to answer my
    questions without an attorney present and do I win anything?

    > I'm Knoppix 3.6 DVD/QEMU CeBIT Edition, because I'm a Swiss army
    > knife when it comes to fixing stuff.

    What would happen if you were not knoppix 3.6 dvd/qemu cebit edition?
    Fred, Jul 25, 2005