Re: If I were to choose, who should I go for?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 25, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:16:58 +0100, "Knut Arvid Keilen"
    <> wrote:

    >Download Google Earth.
    >
    >Select "Street View" to the left.
    >
    >Double-click on one of the round boxes and you are there.
    >
    >Of course you must put in an address of your choice.
    >
    >Nicole Kidman
    >Nicole Mary Kidman
    >20. juni 1967

    Hey stoopid! Do you really think movie stars are gonna have their real
    home addresses listed anywhere? Have you bothered to look up that
    address? It's a frickin aparment complex. Actresses of her caliber do
    not live in that style of aparments.

    Oh and BTW, shithead, you might want to try looking up her married
    name. You know when a woman gets married, she takes her husband's ame
    and that would be her legal name. Not her stage name.

    Looks to me like you're trying to be a stalker. You can get tossed in
    jail for stalking.
    richard, Dec 25, 2008

  2. richard

    83LowRider Guest

    http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/42360/

    http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/26242/view/?service=1
    83LowRider, Dec 25, 2008

  3. richard

    D@Z Guest

    cock!

    D@Z, Dec 28, 2008
  4. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:58:11 -0000, "D@Z"
    <> wrote:

    >cock!

    Did you really need to quote 100 lines to add that?
    Evan Platt, Dec 28, 2008