Re: If anyone has some spare time for a website check ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by J. A. Mc., Jul 10, 2003.

  1. J. A. Mc.

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:41:20 -0700, Michael Stevens
    <bigmikeatbigmikesdotorg> found these unused words floating about:

    >I think a well designed page can be HTML only or Flash. Apparently,
    >everyone thinks I failed at making a well designed page. That's cool.
    >I don't think what I did was so over the top, consider what Flash can
    >do, but that's my opninion. Some posters just don't like Flash,
    >regardless of what content is displayed, though.
    >
    >After reading replies here and elsewhere I will probably wind up
    >toning a few things down. But it will more than likely stay based in
    >Flash, partly because it's a helluva lot easier to work flash than
    >code HTML. And, yes, I can code HTML so it's not like it's something I
    >can't do.

    In that case, you'll lose those that have flash turned off because of
    the 'gimmick' users.

    Those who really have something to say have an alternate page for
    non-flash and a pointed link to jump to.

    J. A. Mc., Jul 10, 2003