Re: If anyone has some spare time for a website check ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Hunter, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Ron Hunter

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Michael Stevens wrote:

    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:01:25 GMT, "ralford" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>You succeeded. Your gallery is set apart and unviewed by a significant
    >>portion of the viewers who aren't impressed by web crap but are looking for
    >>photos.
    >>
    >>Get your priorities correct. The best way to set yourself apart in
    >>photography isn't a "gimmick" but great photos. If you can't do the latter,
    >>go into web design....

    > My priorities are just fine. But thanks for your concern.
    >
    > One can have a great photos AND have an up to date, 21st Century-era
    > website at the same time. I don't plan on limiting myself because a
    > small segment of society won't view my site.
    >
    > And, if you think that the few people who attempted to respond
    > represents a "significant portion" of anything beyond this newsgroup
    > (and probably not even that) you are mistaken. I don't personally know
    > anyone that refuses to view Flash sites.

    Perhaps not, but then that is no surprise as you probably seek out
    like-minded people. You asked, you got a concensus, you are ignoring
    it. Fine. Have a nice life.
    Ron Hunter, Jul 10, 2003