Re: IE6 won't use wireless card [was XP wireless not working]

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Pavel A., May 14, 2008.

  1. Pavel A.

    Pavel A. Guest

    Have checked your proxy settings?
    Other options on the Connections tab?
    Note that all wi-fi connections go under the "LAN" category in Connections.

    --PA

    Pavel A., May 14, 2008

  2. Pavel A.

    seaweedsl Guest

    On May 14, 5:18 am, "Pavel A." <> wrote:
    > Have checked your proxy settings?
    > Other options on the Connections tab?
    > Note that all wi-fi connections go under the "LAN" category in Connections.

    Yes, this is the obvious thing to check first; in IE6 go to
    tools>Internet options >Connections>LAN and make sure proxy is off and
    it detects the network automatically.

    seaweedsl, May 14, 2008