Re: IE takes ages to load

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by - Bobb -, Jul 15, 2010.

  1. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    "The home page is saved as a local file"
    does that mean that
    1. your home page is a Local file that you created ?
    Or
    2. was it a real webpage that you saved once, and now reload ?

    If 2 - might it still have links to live weblinks - that have since changed
    ?
    Or use IE8 programming ?
    Go to that real webpage and save IT now.
    Retry with new page saved - OK now ?

    If 1 , are they links to real websites ? or local links ?

    - Bobb -, Jul 15, 2010