Re: IE takes ages to load

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Kyote, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. Kyote

    Kyote Guest

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 01:03:22 +0100, Peter <> wrote:

    -When I open IE7 it takes ages to load my home page.
    -
    -The home page is saved as a local file on its own within a folder in
    -my docs.
    -
    -Anyone know why it would take so long to load? Even after I have
    -cleaned everything on my system and got rid of all cookies etc it
    -still takes about 15 sec's for page to display.
    -

    By saying 'cleaned everything' do you mean you've run some malware
    removal tools as well? If not try the following programs and make sure
    they're updated before you scan your system with them.

    Superantispyware
    Malewarebytes
    Spybot: S & D

    Also, when finished running those and allowing them to remove any
    found problems, get the following program.

    Advanced System Care 3

    Of course, you might want to get CCleaner, by Pirirform, and run it
    first. That's to be sure you've cleaned up everything. That way the
    malware scanners above wont have to scan through more than they need
    to.

    Hope this helps Mate.
    --
    Kyote