    BACKSPACE TO PREV PAGE AND CONTINUE.....MOST OF THE TIME ITS FINE THEN.

    HP WINDOWS PREM

    , Oct 24, 2010

  2. Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > BEEN HAVING SAME PROBLEM FOR AWHILE.
    >
    > FOUND THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE IT IS 'IGNORE' IT.
    >
    > BACKSPACE TO PREV PAGE AND CONTINUE.....MOST OF THE TIME ITS FINE THEN.
    >
    > HP WINDOWS PREM

    You don't ignore stuff like that.

    That behavior is evidence of malware.

    If your AV or antimalware software doesn't detect it,
    you need better software.

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 24, 2010

  3. errolfrandy

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    proxy server

    ei: go to tools of you I.E and lick internet options,
    then click connections, and click LAN setting
    then unclick proxy server settings: it will resolved your inquiry : reply to this if it works:

    errolfrandy, Nov 5, 2010