Re: IE Connection Keeps defaulting to proxy!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by - Bobb -, Oct 18, 2010.

  1. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    what version of IE ?

    Is there any address in the proxy field ?
    If not, I wouldn't think it would matter. I'd suspect some 'virus'
    redirecting - indirectly.
    For now, when it's working...
    Start - run - CMD then hit <enter >
    type Ipconfig /all There's a space before the /
    make note of your ISP proxy

    right now mine is something like hsd.nh123.comcast.net
    whatever it is - type that info into the proxy field of IE and leave proxy
    box checked.
    Still an issue ?
    ( trying to see if filled is populated does it get changed/messed up)

    - Bobb -, Oct 18, 2010