Re: IE Add-on for this website failed to run"

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave Doe, May 14, 2012.

  1. Dave Doe

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    , geoff says...

    > Still need to use IE occasionally, and recently have started getting this
    > error on TradeMe and Youtube. Unfortunately the IE error message does make
    > any helpful suggestions as to WHAT add-on failed.
    >
    > Anybody else stuck (or soolved) this ?
    >
    > And what's with Chrome. Google Toolbar on IE is much easier to configure and
    > use for the extended Google functions !
    >
    > geoff

    Maybe Patch My PC can help? Doesn't run w' my firewall setup, but I'm
    sure you'll be good. Standalone/portable thing - looks good. Might
    detect yer out-of-date addon.

    http://patchmypc.net/

    If you try it, I'd be keen to hear back.

    --
    Duncan.
    Dave Doe, May 14, 2012