Re: Identity theft

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 20, 2005.

1. oj

oj Guest

> > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/idtheft.htm
    > > > > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > > > > The link above talks about business related identity thefts but what should a person do
    > > > > > > > > > > > when his identity was stolen by a criminal online, for the purpose of causing personal
    > > > > > > > > > > > damage to that person?
    > > > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > > > I would guess that the case is one that is about some psychopath online, playing games
    > > > > > > > > > > with others' lives. That's the perfect definition of Judas in the bible. I am not religious,
    > > > > > > > > > > but I just happened to read that sentence once about Judas, who is evil, and he likes to
    > > > > > > > > > > play with people's lives.
    > > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > > Judas was an identity theft monster. I am just making things up as I go. Jesus was described
    > > > > > > > > > generally as a person who is good at all professions. He finds his place easily at any job, and
    > > > > > > > > > he does very well. That's a Catholic thing. But, you know, Jesus does the work honestly,
    > > > > > > > > > and Judas does it though identity theft. He claims copyrights for works, which he does not
    > > > > > > > > > have. This is about theft. Some sort of theft.
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > I might say that Google does just that these days, copyright thefts, privacy related thefts,
    > > > > > > > > taking advantage of nationalistic patrinage, and what is happening is of a real biblical proportions,
    > > > > > > > > taking place, right here on usenet. But that's just a speculation, just because I claim I understand
    > > > > > > > > the things that are going on, I cannot expect anyone, not even my parents with a Ph.D. to say
    > > > > > > > > they understand a single word I write about. Something is ridiculous when one brings up
    > > > > > > > > biblical evil, and that kind of topics in public, not to mention, I am not even religious myself.
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > Almost forgot. Identity theft. Somebody tries to teach you a lesson online. Takes your name
    > > > > > > > > and makes a psychotic terror about it, uses it, posts with it, as a psycho. I don't think in my case
    > > > > > > > > the joke worked, its just torture, because I stand as a human being and I have no other choice
    > > > > > > > > but stand as that: human. I stand here in Abu Graib, as a human being.
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > I am being torn apart as a human being, my soul, my life, because I say I stand here as a human
    > > > > > > > > being. So anyway, I am pretty destroyed, I don't even want to read what people have the
    > > > > > > > > face to reply with. Its incredible how monsters people are who reply to me.
    > > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > > Ok. Identity theft for the purpose of Abu Graibing someone online. That's my was of speaking.
    > > > > > > > > What should I do? I live in terror here. But I will make justice.
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > Abu Graib. I feel like being in Abu Graib.
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > What happened to me is too criminal, and it cannot be just put aside. Real terror was made to
    > > > > > > > my life, so I'd like to make justice. I cannot tell the sick fucks in most newsgroups to watch their
    > > > > > > > psychotic mouths. But I can do something about the identity theft. Wouldn't you do something?
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > When a psycho comes into your life, the natural reaction, at least in Europe would definitely
    > > > > > > be about beating him up. You know, I am not in Europe, but I am European. So, ok,
    > > > > > > its not normal to go and beat somebody up because he molested you with an identity theft.
    > > > > > > A psycho picked on me. And he molested me in front of my wife.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Honey: Honey, did you really post that?
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Husband: No, some psycho stole my identity online.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Honey: I don't know why, I have a hard time believing that that's true. Why would anybody wanna
    > > > > > > do such a thing? I think you are lieing.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Husband: Ok, here is my divorce papers. Sign it here bitch. **** you.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > But anyway, most people wouldn't even believe that such an evil could happen to them
    > > > > > > if they go online. We've seen movies, thrillers about killers, and this is that kind
    > > > > > > of a topic. That guy who stole my identity is probably a very dangerous person.
    > > > > > > You don't just go out and steal people's identities. You have to be a very sick person.
    > > > > > > Really, the case is criminal, but is it the right thing to take him to court? If this
    > > > > > > wouldn't happen online, but out in the streets somebody would send molsting mails
    > > > > > > in my name to others that would be very psychotic and very criminal. I heard once
    > > > > > > an FBI person saying that the FBI does not distinguish between crime online or
    > > > > > > offline. So I say I have a psycho in my life. In my real life. I agree that there shouldn't
    > > > > > > be a difference between crimes online of offline. He will probably say it was a prank,
    > > > > > > to annoy someone online. No. It won't work as a prank. Psychotic molestation,
    > > > > > > you know, once, but not a thousand times.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > So clearly the prank is out of the question, and the case is criminal. A continuous
    > > > > > macho bully thingy won't help either, here. When somebody uses your identity
    > > > > > to post a thousand or more molesting messages you have a sick person to deal with.
    > > > > > I say better not just let it slip away. We are civilized. Better get the police over to
    > > > > > his house. Its clear. So that's what I do.
    > > > >
    > > > > This is probably obviously a matter of police, and not a matter of the netiquette.
    > > > > These people are happy that all people just self destruct around them.
    > > >
    > > > ...and that's what makes them powerful, and evil, apparently... its time for the sun to
    > > > come out... and these simple psychopaths to take nature's course in the dark.
    > > >
    > > > Welcome to the USA. No wonder everybody hates these people who think they
    > > > have rights, and they are just criminals.

> >
    > > Let me tell you then... Rights are meaningless. What matters is your eyes.

>
    > Stupid humanity, it built religions to cope with terror. America chose not religion
    > but terror coping with cops, because there is always a problem, and dictators
    > are always building secret weapons and planning to attack this country, etc. etc.,
    > makebelief is at play, and I am a leaver not a believer.

Actually I stay and let you play with me, you terrorize me and I am
    your Gandhi driving you crazy. But once its all is clear, the topic is
    learned, Gandhi is silent awaiting.

oj, Oct 20, 2005
    1. Advertising