Re: Identity theft

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. oj

    oj Guest

    > > > http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/idtheft.htm
    > >
    > > The link above talks about business related identity thefts but what should a person do
    > > when his identity was stolen by a criminal online, for the purpose of causing personal
    > > damage to that person?

    > I would guess that the case is one that is about some psychopath online, playing games
    > with others' lives. That's the perfect definition of Judas in the bible. I am not religious,
    > but I just happened to read that sentence once about Judas, who is evil, and he likes to
    > play with people's lives.

    Judas was an identity theft monster. I am just making things up as I go. Jesus was described
    generally as a person who is good at all professions. He finds his place easily at any job, and
    he does very well. That's a Catholic thing. But, you know, Jesus does the work honestly,
    and Judas does it though identity theft. He claims copyrights for works, which he does not
    have. This is about theft. Some sort of theft.

    oj, Oct 20, 2005