    between the LBX Theatrical cut and the Extended cut
    Could someone please enlighten us???
    Thank You

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Sep 5, 2003

  2. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Moviezzz Guest

    I never saw it in theatres, but watched the extended cut last night and was
    wondering the same thing.

    The endings appeared to be the same but one review at DVD File I read said one
    line of dialogue is different. Also, it said that there was a 50 second scene
    added. Don't know which one.
    Moviezzz, Sep 5, 2003

  3. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Steve Guest

    The ending is slightly extended, it isn't really an alternate ending.
    The extended ending features footage of the adult Malcolm cut into the
    montage of all the killings. The theatrical version just shows the
    little kid doing all the killing.

    Steve, Sep 5, 2003
  4. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Mr. Fishface Guest

    Nice job adding SPOILERS to your reply...

    Mr. Fishface, Sep 6, 2003
  5. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Richard C. Guest

    "Mr. Fishface" <> wrote in message
    : Nice job adding SPOILERS to your reply...
    :
    ============
    poor baby.........
    Richard C., Sep 6, 2003
  6. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Mr. Fishface Guest

    Yeah but at least I have your moms tits to suck on..

    Mr. Fishface, Sep 6, 2003
  7. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Bill Guest

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 08:30:21 GMT, "Mr. Fishface" <>
    wrote:

    >Nice job adding SPOILERS to your reply...
    >

    >"Steve" <> wrote in message
    >> The ending is slightly extended, it isn't really an alternate ending.
    >> The extended ending features footage of the adult Malcolm cut into the
    >> montage of all the killings. The theatrical version just shows the
    >> little kid doing all the killing.
    >>

    >> J. Alfred Prufrock <> wrote in message

    >> > Iwatched both also and could not see any difference in the endings
    >> > between the LBX Theatrical cut and the Extended cut
    >> > Could someone please enlighten us???
    >> > Thank You

    >DVD

    >DVD

    Er, HELLOOOO!!! The entire thread has been about the ending of
    "Identity". You are a total idiot to read several replies into a
    thread like this, and not expect to read a spoiler.

    - Bill
    Bill, Sep 6, 2003
  8. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Richard C. Guest

    Still nursing at 12 years of age?

    ====================
    : Yeah but at least I have your moms tits to suck on..
    :
    :
    : "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    : news:3f5a07a5$0$10466$...
    : >
    : > "Mr. Fishface" <> wrote in message
    : > news:xWg6b.1633$...
    : > : Nice job adding SPOILERS to your reply...
    : > :
    : > ============
    : > poor baby.........
    : >
    : >
    :
    :
    Richard C., Sep 7, 2003
  9. J. Alfred Prufrock

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:35:23 -0700, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >Still nursing at 12 years of age?
    >
    >====================
    >"Mr. Fishface" <> wrote in message
    >: Yeah but at least I have your moms tits to suck on..
    >:
    >:
    >: "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >: news:3f5a07a5$0$10466$...
    >: >
    >: > "Mr. Fishface" <> wrote in message
    >: > news:xWg6b.1633$...
    >: > : Nice job adding SPOILERS to your reply...
    >: > :
    >: > poor baby.........
    >: >

    Gotta figure that some of these punks are just total retards,
    Richard. It is obvious any time I go outside and see the way the
    idiot fuckheads drive. Those same idiots come into usenet, read
    threads about movies they have yet to see, and then piss and moan
    about it. Does it get much more lame than that? Methinks not.
    DarkMatter, Sep 7, 2003