Re: ICS erroneously indicated

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Steve Winograd [MVP], Apr 16, 2005.

  1. In article <>,
    "zond2" <> wrote:
    >Using linksys wusb11 adapter to connect to my belkin dl-614+ router/access
    >point. WEP is turned off. Consistently get told that I have a internet
    >connection via ICS and that the wirless device cannot connect.
    >Am using sp2 and latest and greatest drivers.
    >How do I rectify this?
    >Any suggestions out there?
    >Many Thanks

    What do you see that indicates that you have an Internet connection
    via ICS?

    Do you see an Internet Connection icon in the Network Connections
    folder? If so, it represents your router/access point, not ICS.
    Clicking the icon lets you monitor, enable, and disable the
    router/access point.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com