Re: ICQ

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Larry said

    > victoria keck ICQ#: 170$$££&($! Current ICQ status: + More ways to
    > contact me __________
    >

    > I have a slight problem. My wife screwed with the ICQ program and now
    > HER innfo is on all MY News and Mail . How do I remove this
    > info?________________________________________________________

    Is that *the* Victoria ? The one who does fantastic phonesex and isn't
    averse to the odd meeting in the afternoons ?
    Maybe she wants to get you involved ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Larry said

    > Great! I figured it out myself.
    >
    > Normally, I get wonderful advice on my CPU and Software problems.
    > Thankfully there aren't too many DICKS LIKE YOU on this board.

    Hahaha.
    Very funny.
    Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a sense of
    fuckin humour for the guy who's wife fucked his computer over.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  3. He who doth Slump a lot

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    He who doth Slump a lot wrote:

    > Hahaha.
    > Very funny.
    > Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a sense of
    > fuckin humour for the guy who's wife fucked his computer over.

    And you call me a prick. You're quite a loser....
    yugsdrawkcab, Jun 22, 2003
  4. He who doth Slump a lot

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as yugsdrawkcab continued:

    > He who doth Slump a lot wrote:
    >>
    >> Hahaha.
    >> Very funny.
    >> Remind me to add you to my Christmas card list, and to enclose a
    >> sense of fuckin humour for the guy who's wife fucked his computer
    >> over.

    > And you call me a prick. You're quite a loser....

    Yes, I do call you a prick.
    As I call anyone who lost their SOH at birth.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 23, 2003