    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    OldGringo38, Apr 16, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:32:05 -0500, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    >> The ominous view from a satellite.
    >>
    >> http://www2.hi.is/myndir/1016267?18493
    >>
    >> Is this a bad sign?
    >>

    >for surely the wrath of the volcano gods are upon us for the unkind
    >treatment we have shown to "Sarah Palin" O M G what next. I
    >wonder how hot the ocean water is around Iceland now? We will
    >probably be getting a few "I told you so" from you know who. <g>

    OOOH.; that is scary. I hope you say your prayers before bedtime.
    joevan, Apr 16, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:32:05 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Meat Plow Post:
    >>> The ominous view from a satellite.
    >>>
    >>> http://www2.hi.is/myndir/1016267?18493
    >>>
    >>> Is this a bad sign?
    >>>

    >> for surely the wrath of the volcano gods are upon us for the unkind
    >> treatment we have shown to "Sarah Palin" O M G what next. I
    >> wonder how hot the ocean water is around Iceland now? We will
    >> probably be getting a few "I told you so" from you know who.<g>

    > OOOH.; that is scary. I hope you say your prayers before bedtime.

    Relentlessly the Volcano Gods spewed ash across the whole of Europe,
    pushed by the winds of the Gulf Stream moving up the east coast of
    the United States and parts of Canada finally reaching Iceland where
    the Gods of the Wind joined forces with the Gods of the Volcano to
    bring Europe to her knees. Dyson anyone.

    --
    Old Gringo
    OldGringo38, Apr 17, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:05:56 -0400, Manatee Memories wrote:

    > How will Al Gore explain what's going on, or will be occurring
    > (potential globe-wide cooling, etc.), seeing as how AGW is, supposedly,
    > unstoppable?

    The same way anyone else will explain it. A natural weather-affecting
    phenomenon.

    Aardvark, Apr 17, 2010