Re: I will not give up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DaveG, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/ezk7

    http://tinyurl.com/ezkr

    http://tinyurl.com/ezku

    It may well be that this product is for the US market only as the UK
    Lauder homepage has no mention of this product.
    Mail Lauder and find out if it is available in the UK,if not it is
    more than likely that most US retailers will send the product to the
    US,I have had to do this more than once for a certain lady and found
    the US retailers very helpful and cooperative.

    --
    ATB-DaveG

    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

    "area 51" <top @secret.org> wrote in message
    > I know some of you here could find a needle in a hay stack, But I

    really
    > need to know what has happened to this bloody perfume...
    > Azuree, it is not exclusive or expensive,but I cannot get it for

    love

    DaveG, Jun 23, 2003