Re: I will not give up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by J. M. Boyd, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. J. M. Boyd

    J. M. Boyd Guest

    www.fragranceblvd.com

    Yahoo, Jeeves and Google are directories, someone has to classify each and
    every page, they do have SOME limited meta tag search but it is very limited
    that an individual product will come back like this. It is better to search
    with a META tags search engine to get results on a single product. I used
    HotBot to find this storefront on Yahoo Stores. There were about 10-15
    other sites listed, the first one didn't have any stock of the item.

    This store had the add to cart and a price so you may want to check them
    out, they may have some in stock.

    Hope this information helps you.

    J.M. Boyd
    www.TalkCheapNow.Com