Re: i was sure ....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "brillo" <> wrote in

    > i was sure there was a way of opeing IE in multitabs
    >
    > for example ..i use tabs and open 8 of my favourite sites
    >
    > Somehow i close IE8 and it saves all of those sites and
    > then reopens them

    That's *not* the same as opening tabs. That could be done easily with
    favorites however. Why you would need to open IE to the exact same 8 sites
    every time however is the question.

    > How do i get it to save and maybe have a shortcut on my desktop type
    > thing

    There *is* already several shortcuts for IE. One on the taskbar beside the
    start button, One on the desktop and one in the start menu. Why would you
    need a fourth?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 6, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:30:48 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >"brillo" <> wrote in
    >
    >> i was sure there was a way of opeing IE in multitabs
    >>
    >> for example ..i use tabs and open 8 of my favourite sites
    >>
    >> Somehow i close IE8 and it saves all of those sites and
    >> then reopens them
    >>

    >That's *not* the same as opening tabs. That could be done easily with
    >favorites however. Why you would need to open IE to the exact same 8 sites
    >every time however is the question.
    >

    >> How do i get it to save and maybe have a shortcut on my desktop type
    >> thing
    >>

    >There *is* already several shortcuts for IE. One on the taskbar beside the
    >start button, One on the desktop and one in the start menu. Why would you
    >need a fourth?

    What are you trying to do, complicate the simple thing of going to
    tools and opening last browser session?

    joevan, Jul 6, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:59:03 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:30:48 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    >wrote:
    >>That's *not* the same as opening tabs. That could be done easily with
    >>favorites however.

    >Oh geez.
    >
    >>Why you would need to open IE to the exact same 8 sites
    >>every time however is the question.

    >Does it matter is the answer. I could think of a dozen answers. If you
    >can't even think of one, you're even more st00pid than I thought.
    >
    >>> How do i get it to save and maybe have a shortcut on my desktop type
    >>> thing
    >>>

    >>There *is* already several shortcuts for IE.

    >There are?
    >
    >>One on the taskbar beside the start button,

    >Not on my system.
    >
    >>One on the desktop

    >Not on my system.
    >
    >>and one in the start menu.

    >Not on my system.
    >
    >>Why would you need a fourth?

    >Since you obviously don't know how to answer the question, go back
    >under your bridge, troll.

    He must be stupid. A troll is too good for him.

    joevan, Jul 6, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:30:48 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > There *is* already several shortcuts for IE.

    'There *are*', you fucking moron. And that's without my finding fault in
    any *technical* advice you might have proffered in your post.

    Aardvark, Jul 7, 2010
  5. On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:49:43 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:30:48 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> There *is* already several shortcuts for IE.

    >'There *are*', you fucking moron. And that's without my finding fault in
    >any *technical* advice you might have proffered in your post.

    Perhaps you and Joevan could rent a room and diminish yourselves. LOL.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Jul 9, 2010