Re: i was sure ....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:29:00 +0100, "brillo" <>
    wrote:

    >i was sure there was a way of opeing IE in multitabs
    >
    >for example ..i use tabs and open 8 of my favourite sites
    >
    >Somehow i close IE8 and it saves all of those sites and
    >then reopens them
    >
    >How do i get it to save and maybe have a shortcut on my desktop type thing

    Diminish don't close. Or save each tab to favs?

    joevan, Jul 6, 2010

  2. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 10:36:44 -0400, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:29:00 +0100, "brillo" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>i was sure there was a way of opeing IE in multitabs
    >>
    >>for example ..i use tabs and open 8 of my favourite sites
    >>
    >>Somehow i close IE8 and it saves all of those sites and
    >>then reopens them
    >>
    >>How do i get it to save and maybe have a shortcut on my desktop type thing

    >Diminish don't close. Or save each tab to favs?

    Or go to tools and choose open last browser session.

    joevan, Jul 6, 2010

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:43:26 +0100, "brillo" <>
    wrote:

    >thanks but no idea what diminish is ?
    >
    > im using XP
    >and IE8
    >
    >The 8 websites i have been to before might not have been
    >my last session ? and i already have them saved to faves
    >but tat means 8 clicks
    >
    >i know somehow theres a way of saving and opening multi tabbed
    >browswer sessions i just cant remember how
    >
    >grrrrr

    tools, open last browsing session. See may second reply.

    joevan, Jul 6, 2010
  4. brillo wrote:

    > thanks but no idea what diminish is ?

    "Minimize."

    Please don't top-post.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 6, 2010
  5. joevan

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:00:33 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > brillo wrote:
    >
    >> thanks but no idea what diminish is ?

    > "Minimize."
    >
    > Please don't top-post.

    Nope. Reduce, or make smaller.

    Aardvark, Jul 7, 2010
  6. Aardvark wrote:

    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:00:33 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> brillo wrote:
    >>
    >>> thanks but no idea what diminish is ?

    >> "Minimize."
    >>
    >> Please don't top-post.

    > Nope. Reduce, or make smaller.

    Minimizing does reduce, or make smaller. A lot. <g> Going by the
    content, I suspect that's what joevan meant...

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 7, 2010