Re: I want to take the MCSE's

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    material. Only you can decide which you should certify in. Normally I
    would say go with whatever you're employer is working with, but since you're
    probably not employed you'll need to take a guess as to where the industry
    will be when you are employable. XP Home is probably not going to help you
    much from a networking perspective, but Microsoft's web site also give
    recommendations for building test labs. You can get by with some really
    cheap equipment for training purposes. If your family has the means maybe
    you can build a network at home and practice.

    Maestro, Jun 30, 2003