Re: I want to learn

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Dave Roseblade, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Cathy, I went to a bootcamp to learn what I needed but
    you don't have to pay the price. Just call and should be
    able to help as well or any here who have the Cert. I
    have MCP, MCSA, MCSE. I can at least tell you what I did
    to get it all. let me know if you are interested.
    Dave

    certifications here.
    >http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/ Find what you want

    to do. Get the
    >certification requirements. Seek out classes, books,

    CBT's, Internet
    >training, plus more articles about anything you need to

    know for free on the
    >WWW.
    >
    >Hope this helps,
    >
    >Paul
    >
    >"Cathy" <> wrote in message
    >> Greetings!I just wanted to know how can I get a

    training
    >> or support programs from microsoft to learn about
    >> mcsa.where is the location, are there any enrollments

    and

    Dave Roseblade, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Dave Roseblade

    Oscar Guest