Re: I want to get a tattoo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Barbara's Cat" wrote

    > > > What's Renay's picture have to do with me being hot for Tommy?

    > > What's up, Cat, are you blind, gay, or /both/?

    > Yeah

    Both?

    --
    The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
    project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>

    Fawn Greyhound: http://tinyurl.com/832uh
    Will Dockery, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Perhaps it's time to block multiple posts.
    Charles Schuler, Jul 29, 2005

  3. I can split them up.

    Joy Yourcenir, Jul 29, 2005
  4. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Joy Yourcenir wrote:
    > I can split them up.

    Spread the joy, Joy!

    Will Dockery, Jul 30, 2005
  5. Charles Schuler wrote:
    > Perhaps it's time to block multiple posts.

    Indeed. However, by so announcing in cross posts back to Troll groups,
    you suceed only in riling those who you'd rather not see.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, Jul 30, 2005