Re: I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one what do you recommend

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Spazaro, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Tony Spazaro

    Tony Spazaro Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message news:<4Nr1b.6877$-kc.rr.com>...
    > I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one how ever I may not use it
    > much what do you recommend it will be for photos mostly and will the do
    > 4x6 papper too?
    > thanks for you time and input
    > Mike

    Don't print your own pictures you lazy turd!

    Tony Spazaro, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Tony Spazaro

    Frankhartx Guest

    >From: (Tony Spazaro)

    >"mike" <> wrote in message
    >> I want to get a printer maybe a wide format one how ever I may not use it
    >> much what do you recommend it will be for photos mostly and will the do
    >> 4x6 papper too?
    >> thanks for you time and input
    >> Mike

    >Don't print your own pictures you lazy turd!

    Don't pay any attention to the comment by Tony who is an ignorant buffoon.

    Epson makes some fine wide carrige ink jet printers which produce outstanding
    prints. The 1280 or it's succesor the 1290 i believe will print up to 13 inch
    widths and yes will print small prints too. There are some other models
    available abit more expensive. Check the Epson website--they might have a
    refurbished 1270 or 1280 you can get at a bargain price-if so grab it.

    Frankhartx, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Tony Spazaro

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: (Frankhartx)

    >Epson makes some fine wide carrige ink jet printers which produce outstanding
    >prints.

    I agree, either the Epson 1280 or 2200 is a good choice.

    >The 1280 or it's succesor the 1290 i believe will print up to 13 inch
    >widths and yes will print small prints too.

    The 1280 and 1290 are the same printer, the 1290 is the number used in England
    and perhaps elsewhere while 1280 is the number used in the US and Canadian
    markets, the same model with a different number. The 1270 was an earlier
    version to both of these.

    Bill Hilton, Aug 23, 2003