Re: I want this to be the longest thread EVER!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ±, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. ±

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force
    >of peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >>Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:47:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
    >>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
    >><> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
    >>
    >>>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable

    >>>Nuh?

    >>Puh?

    >Tuh?

    Yuh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    ±, Jul 2, 2004

  2. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force
    >>of peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >>>Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:47:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
    >>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
    >>><> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

    >>>Puh?

    >>Tuh?

    >Yuh?

    Wuh?

    --
    Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
    "If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call

    Charles Kader, Jul 2, 2004

  3. ±

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>>
    >>>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable

    >>>Tuh?

    >>Yuh?

    >Wuh?

    Muh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    ±, Jul 3, 2004
  4. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >>peer pressure and finally wrote:

    >>>Yuh?

    >>Wuh?

    >Muh?

    Fuh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 3, 2004
  5. ±

    ± Guest

    Charles Kader wrote:

    >± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>>
    >>>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force

    >>>Wuh?

    >>Muh?

    >Fuh?

    Iuh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    ±, Jul 4, 2004
  6. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk (±) fornis do marikano es bono
    tan el:

    Suh?

    deKay
    --
    + Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
    |- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01

    deKay, Jul 4, 2004
  7. ± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Charles Kader wrote:
    >>
    >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of
    >>peer pressure and finally wrote:

    >>>Muh?

    >>Fuh?

    >Iuh?

    Euh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 4, 2004
  8. deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    >2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >yawatina tan reek esk (±) fornis do marikano es bono
    >tan el:
    >
    >>Charles Kader wrote:
    >>>
    >>>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of

    >>>Fuh?

    >>Iuh?

    >Suh?

    Uuh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 4, 2004
  9. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    Huh?

    deKay

    deKay, Jul 5, 2004
  10. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    2004 17:57:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    Luh?

    deKay

    deKay, Jul 5, 2004
  11. deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    >2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <> fornis do marikano es
    >bono tan el:
    >
    >>± <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    >>pressure and finally wrote:

    >>>Iuh?

    >>Euh?

    >Huh?

    Duh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 5, 2004
  12. deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    >2004 17:57:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <> fornis do marikano es
    >bono tan el:
    >
    >>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    >>pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    >>>2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >>>yawatina tan reek esk (±) fornis do marikano es bono
    >>>tan el:

    >>>Suh?

    >>Uuh?

    >Luh?

    Kuh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 5, 2004
  13. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 05 Jul
    2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    Juh?

    deKay
    --
    + Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
    |- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk
    |- "CLART - YOU KNOWS IT"

    deKay, Jul 6, 2004
  14. deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    pressure and finally wrote:
    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 05 Jul
    >2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <> fornis do marikano es
    >bono tan el:
    >
    >>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
    >>pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
    >>>2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    >>>yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <> fornis do marikano es
    >>>bono tan el:

    >>>Huh?

    >>Duh?

    >Juh?

    Nuh?

    Charles Kader, Jul 6, 2004
  15. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 06 Jul
    2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    =uh?

    deKay

    deKay, Jul 7, 2004
  16. ±

    ± Guest

    deKay wrote:

    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    >comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
    ><> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
    >
    >>deKay <> succumbed to the irresistable
    >>force of peer pressure and finally wrote:
    >>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >>>Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
    >>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
    >>><> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

    >>>Juh?

    >>Nuh?

    >=uh?

    -uh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    ±, Jul 10, 2004
  17. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 10 Jul
    2004 12:10:11 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    +uh?

    deKay

    deKay, Jul 10, 2004
  18. ±

    ± Guest

    deKay wrote:

    >Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:10:11 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    >comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk
    >(±) fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
    >
    >>deKay wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
    >>>Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
    >>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
    >>><> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

    >>>=uh?

    >>-uh?

    >+uh?

    _uh?

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/61z5

    ±, Jul 13, 2004
  19. ±

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 13 Jul
    2004 07:53:41 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

    ~uh?

    deKay

    deKay, Jul 13, 2004