Re: I think I've lost interst in this

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by KillMaster, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. KillMaster

    KillMaster Guest

    On Apr 14, 4:45 pm, Artcinco <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >

    >  iL_weReo <> wrote:
    > > I hate to disappoint, but I think I've done everything I can possibly
    > > do to change the world from dumbness to high intellect. Without
    > > adequate financial backing, as of now I am unable to continue my
    > > campaign of Nuclear Warrior and Wereo.

    > > With the placement I expected hundreds, possibly thousands of radio
    > > and television interviews. I got a few, and they were well-placed, but
    > > it fell far below my expectations.

    > > There is going to be an re-write coming up shortly, and more
    > > publishings, but I was really banking on that first issue to pull me
    > > through. I'm sorry, but I cannot singlehandedly continue my campaign
    > > anymore and for the time being we will all have to adjust to a post-
    > > Lifshine position.

    > > Many thanks to all of you who believed in me.

    > > Yours truly,

    > > Scott

    > as USUAL u PIG....¹banking¹ on LIVING ON SOMEONE ELSES TALENT that u had
    > NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH
    >
    > u R just PATHETIC u FATR STUPID STINKING PEDOPHILE WARTHOG PERVERT¹d SLOB

    Well....PIG....I think that IT IS ABOUT TIME to HIT THE OVEN & GASS UP
    & SHUT THE **** UP FOREVER

    I’m sure that we will AWL miss u’r GREASY FAT SHIT ENCRUSTED LYING
    PEDO PiGGy STINKING SLIMEY ASS.....NOT

    So here is u’r 1 BIG OPPORTUNITY to show us AWL that u really can keep
    u’r WORD....butt I think that we AWL just KNOW that THIS SHIT is just
    ANOTHER FAT LIE and PLEA FOR ATTENTION by an UGLY USELESS IDIOT MORON

    ROT IN HELL PiGGy
    KillMaster, Apr 14, 2009