Re: I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Rebecca , wrote in message
    mjq85.46k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:
    > Vincent Burks wrote:
    >> Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
    >> 38cb85f$0$25852$:
    >>> I know! I know! ........
    >>>
    >>> You're looking in a mirror and you see a Dingbat!

    >> You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
    >>
    >> I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

    > Mr. Lee ??

    It's not rhyming slang, as such Ted, but the identity could be Rogered.

    THE ANSWER IS???!!!
    Vincent Burks, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Vincent Burks

    Guest

    Vincent Burks wrote:
    > Rebecca , wrote in message
    > mjq85.46k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:
    > > Vincent Burks wrote:
    > >> Rusty kenrussell@optus YOUR HAT home.com.au, wrote in message
    > >> 38cb85f$0$25852$:

    > >> You stupid woman! No, but nearly.
    > >>
    > >> I'll give you a clue... Think '123'

    > > Mr. Lee ??

    > It's not rhyming slang, as such Ted, but the identity could be Rogered.
    >
    > THE ANSWER IS???!!!

    chain chain chain
    chain of fools

    "they turn in clusters, because they are connected by their roots"

    Scoooby sscooby do
    where are you?

    Columbia, SC

    Palmetto
    bugs
    giant
    cockraoches

    bathroom

    ft pierce FL

    "just kill it"
    , Nov 29, 2005

  3. Vincent Burks

    Ann Guest

    Ann, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Ann , wrote in message
    :
    > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:44:09 -0500, Vincent Burks
    > <-insidious-foot-licker.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Rebecca , wrote in message
    >> mjq85.46k.1@133.256.1.103.MISMATCH:

    >>> Mr. Lee ??

    >> It's not rhyming slang, as such Ted, but the identity could be
    >> Rogered.
    >>
    >> THE ANSWER IS???!!!

    I give up.
    Vincent Burks, Nov 30, 2005