Re: I sent POLICE to his house last night

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:56:36 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > HTTP://TINYURL.COM/2PAQ6A
    >
    > And look at the critter today. After JUST LAST NIGHT sending the police to
    > his little DUMP on Waycross Road in Cincinnati, today he's right back at it.
    > Still doing nearly the identical computer crime he was doing last night.
    > Still using his computer as nothing more than a cop magnet.
    >
    > I'm telling nothing short of a rearrest and reincarnation is going to phase
    > this boy. Just LAST NIGHT I send the POLICE there, and look at him today.
    >
    > It's not like the old days when no one knew where he lives. Since the
    > federal bust for child rape not only do we know where he is, but we WILL
    > know for as long as he creeps upon the Earth.
    >
    > Oh well, back to the old drawing board as they say, right guys? The thing is
    > his local police have not connected the dots on him yet. I am going to be
    > the one to put the pencil in their hands.
    >
    > The duly registered, criminally insane registered sex offender said he took
    > "a vacation" last time? Well guess what...I am working on his new travel
    > arrangements.

    Just curious, which phone number did you call?

    richard, Nov 22, 2009

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:43:43 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:56:36 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> HTTP://TINYURL.COM/2PAQ6A
    >>>
    >>> And look at the critter today. After JUST LAST NIGHT sending the police
    >>> his little DUMP on Waycross Road in Cincinnati, today he's right back at
    >>> it.
    >>> Still doing nearly the identical computer crime he was doing last night.
    >>> Still using his computer as nothing more than a cop magnet.
    >>>
    >>> I'm telling nothing short of a rearrest and reincarnation is going to
    >>> phase
    >>> this boy. Just LAST NIGHT I send the POLICE there, and look at him today.
    >>>
    >>> It's not like the old days when no one knew where he lives. Since the
    >>> federal bust for child rape not only do we know where he is, but we WILL
    >>> know for as long as he creeps upon the Earth.
    >>>
    >>> Oh well, back to the old drawing board as they say, right guys? The thing
    >>> is
    >>> his local police have not connected the dots on him yet. I am going to be
    >>> the one to put the pencil in their hands.
    >>>
    >>> The duly registered, criminally insane registered sex offender said he
    >>> took
    >>> "a vacation" last time? Well guess what...I am working on his new travel
    >>> arrangements.

    >> Just curious, which phone number did you call?

    > 513-946-6290

    Hey stooopid!
    Police departments don't use cell phones as their main call numbers.
    Try the right and proper police department
    http://www.forestpark.org/department/?fDD=12-0
    Sheriff's office
    http://www.hcso.org/
    513-825-2280
    Is the number to the communications center which handles all calls for the
    deputy sheriffs.

    richard, Nov 22, 2009

  3. richard

    Wookie Guest

    In article <gi5Om.23958$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:43:43 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >
    > >> "richard" <> wrote in message

    > >> 513-946-6290

    > > Hey stooopid!
    > > Police departments don't use cell phones as their main call numbers.
    > > Try the right and proper police department
    > > http://www.forestpark.org/department/?fDD=12-0
    > > Sheriff's office
    > > http://www.hcso.org/
    > > 513-825-2280
    > > Is the number to the communications center which handles all calls for the
    > > deputy sheriffs.

    > Good! I sent the police there last night and if necessary I will send them
    > there again and again and again! They haven't connected the dots on this
    > clown yet, so I will put the pencil in their hands.

    Keep DREAMIN u FAT STUPID RETARD...at least while u are obsessing on
    THAT...u won't be out stalking the little boys
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®

    Wookie, Nov 22, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:25:11 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 23:07:09 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hey stooopid!
    >>Police departments don't use cell phones as their main call numbers.

    > What makes you think 513-946-6290 is a cell phone?
    >
    > WeIrDo may have mistyped, but 513-946-6200 does appear to be the
    > Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, so it's possible (and likely) that
    > 6290 is also, as it's in the same NPA-NXX.

    Because that's what the lookup page said it was.
    There are no limitations which say that a particular prefix is assigned to
    only landline or cell phones. With cincinnati bell, there's no telling if
    any given number is a landline or a cell phone.

    richard, Nov 22, 2009
  5. richard wrote:
    > Because that's what the lookup page said it was.
    > There are no limitations which say that a particular prefix is assigned to
    > only landline or cell phones. With cincinnati bell, there's no telling if
    > any given number is a landline or a cell phone.

    Small problem with your theory. Either a prefix is for landlines or
    for cells. You don't mix and match.

    In this case, xxx-6200 is obviously a landline...as is xxx-6290

    As far as Scotty Dumbass's claims?

    Updated today at 7am. It is now 9:18am.

    http://www.hcso.org/publicservices/inmateinfo/inmateinfomain.aspx

    No listing at all. Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 22, 2009
  6. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:19:57 -0500, thund3rstruck wrote:

    > Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.

    Only just noticed?

    --
    Some kill their love when they are young, And some when they are old;
    Some strangle with the hands of Lust, Some with the hands of Gold:

    Aardvark, Nov 22, 2009
  7. richard

    Wookie Guest

    In article <p67Om.17405$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 22:25:11 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > >> What makes you think 513-946-6290 is a cell phone?
    > >>
    > >> WeIrDo may have mistyped, but 513-946-6200 does appear to be the
    > >> Hamilton County Sheriff's Office, so it's possible (and likely) that
    > >> 6290 is also, as it's in the same NPA-NXX.

    > > Because that's what the lookup page said it was.
    > > There are no limitations which say that a particular prefix is assigned to
    > > only landline or cell phones. With cincinnati bell, there's no telling if
    > > any given number is a landline or a cell phone.

    > Stay off your little toy, you jackass.

    STEALING other people's lines now too huh PiGGy?

    Wookie, Nov 22, 2009
  8. richard

    Wookie Guest

    In article <66166$4b09488d$4831f3f2$>,
    thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    > > Because that's what the lookup page said it was.
    > > There are no limitations which say that a particular prefix is assigned to
    > > only landline or cell phones. With cincinnati bell, there's no telling if
    > > any given number is a landline or a cell phone.

    > Small problem with your theory. Either a prefix is for landlines or
    > for cells. You don't mix and match.
    >
    > In this case, xxx-6200 is obviously a landline...as is xxx-6290
    >
    > As far as Scotty Dumbass's claims?
    >
    > Updated today at 7am. It is now 9:18am.
    >
    > http://www.hcso.org/publicservices/inmateinfo/inmateinfomain.aspx
    >
    > No listing at all. Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.
    >
    > n0i

    Poor Poor PiGGy...once Again: CAUGHT IN A LIE

    Wookie, Nov 22, 2009
  9. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:19:57 -0500, thund3rstruck wrote:
    >
    >> Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.

    > Only just noticed?

    Been away for a while, and had him on ignore...

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 22, 2009
  10. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 11:20:33 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:19:57 -0500, thund3rstruck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.

    >> Only just noticed?

    > Been away for a while, and had him on ignore...
    >
    > n0i

    Oh, you should have seen the complete fool he made of himself in court. There's
    a youtube video of it, but it's down right now. Sad, because I know you'd have
    really enjoyed it. I know I did. LOL

    --
    True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is
    seldom known until it is lost.

    Mara, Nov 22, 2009
  11. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >> richard wrote:
    >>> Because that's what the lookup page said it was.
    >>> There are no limitations which say that a particular prefix is assigned
    >>> only landline or cell phones. With cincinnati bell, there's no telling if
    >>> any given number is a landline or a cell phone.

    >> Small problem with your theory. Either a prefix is for landlines or for
    >> cells. You don't mix and match.
    >>
    >> In this case, xxx-6200 is obviously a landline...as is xxx-6290
    >>
    >> As far as Scotty Dumbass's claims?
    >>
    >> Updated today at 7am. It is now 9:18am.
    >>
    >> http://www.hcso.org/publicservices/inmateinfo/inmateinfomain.aspx
    >>
    >> No listing at all. Looks like Scotty is a lying dumbass.
    >>
    >> n0i

    > You got the listing for the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department. Be happy
    > with that. I don't supply my listings of phone number contacts to ppl I
    > don't know. You jackass.

    Please reread my msg (included above)I called you a lying dumbass
    because there is no record of Terry being arrested and/or held. If you
    knew how the city PDs around here worked, you would know that they
    immediately ship all new inmates off to Hamilton County.

    Check and mate, shit-fer-brains.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 23, 2009
  12. Mara wrote:
    > Oh, you should have seen the complete fool he made of himself in

    court. There's
    > a youtube video of it, but it's down right now. Sad, because I know you'd have
    > really enjoyed it. I know I did. LOL

    If you find it? Let me know the url please. Us tech types need all the
    humor we can find. :)

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 23, 2009
  13. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:59:19 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    > > Oh, you should have seen the complete fool he made of himself in

    >court. There's
    >> a youtube video of it, but it's down right now. Sad, because I know you'd have
    >> really enjoyed it. I know I did. LOL
    >>

    > If you find it? Let me know the url please. Us tech types need all the
    >humor we can find. :)
    >
    > n0i

    This is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Gac3AthnY but it's been down
    for a couple of days. I'm sure that Evan and a few others can vouch for it,
    though. We had a ball with it. LMAO

    Mara, Nov 23, 2009
  14. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >> Mara wrote:
    >> > Oh, you should have seen the complete fool he made of himself in court.

    >> There's
    >>> a youtube video of it, but it's down right now. Sad, because I know you'd
    >>> have
    >>> really enjoyed it. I know I did. LOL
    >>>

    >> If you find it? Let me know the url please. Us tech types need all the
    >> humor we can find. :)
    >>
    >> n0i

    > Didn't you read what I just said about it?

    Yes, and I dismissed your post as just another lie from you...

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 23, 2009
  15. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:59:19 -0500, thund3rstruck
    > <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote:
    >
    >> If you find it? Let me know the url please. Us tech types need all the
    >> humor we can find. :)

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Gac3AthnY ?
    >
    > Looks though like it's not loading :(

    Thanks. I'll look around.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 23, 2009
  16. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >> Please reread my msg (included above)I called you a lying dumbass because
    >> there is no record of Terry being arrested and/or held. If you knew how
    >> the city PDs around here worked, you would know that they immediately ship
    >> all new inmates off to Hamilton County.
    >>
    >> Check and mate, shit-fer-brains.
    >>
    >> n0i

    > Maybe this is enough of a "record" for you-
    >
    > Terry is the dumbest pedophile on usenet

    <shit snipped>

    To recap:

    In the original post you claimed you had Terry arrested on Friday or
    Sat night. I told you that you were full of shit as there is no record
    of that arrest. You claimed it's not on the county's site since he was
    arrested in a suburb. I pointed out the procedures here for you.

    So now you're waffling and posting his entire past (AKA NOT this
    weekend) record, which wasn't what we were talking about.

    To summarize, I prefer maple syrup with my waffles, you waffling dumbass.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 23, 2009
  17. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:38:40 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
    wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >> "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail> wrote in message
    >>> Please reread my msg (included above)I called you a lying dumbass because
    >>> there is no record of Terry being arrested and/or held. If you knew how
    >>> the city PDs around here worked, you would know that they immediately ship
    >>> all new inmates off to Hamilton County.
    >>>
    >>> Check and mate, shit-fer-brains.
    >>>
    >>> n0i

    >> Maybe this is enough of a "record" for you-
    >>
    >> Terry is the dumbest pedophile on usenet

    ><shit snipped>
    >
    > To recap:
    >
    > In the original post you claimed you had Terry arrested on Friday or
    >Sat night. I told you that you were full of shit as there is no record
    >of that arrest. You claimed it's not on the county's site since he was
    >arrested in a suburb. I pointed out the procedures here for you.

    Doesn't know much about law enforcement procedures, does he? He's not a good
    liar at all, but that doesn't stop him. Pity.

    > So now you're waffling and posting his entire past (AKA NOT this
    >weekend) record, which wasn't what we were talking about.

    Of course not. he got caught again.

    Mara, Nov 23, 2009