Re: I patted him on the back

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/6hswc4
    > Jim Gaffigan and me on Photobucket
    >
    > You see me always talk about Jim.

    Nope, first time you mentioned him unless you can provide a reference to
    an older message.

    > guy's on the constant world tour circuit.

    A world tour that seems to be confined to the USA and Canada.

    > He's one of the top comics and television stars in the world.

    Hmmmmmm.......

    > He couldn't make a move without me before he got on Letterman that day.

    You are off into your fantasy world again.

    > I only took this one photo of him and me last night. I didn't want to come
    > across as a paparazzi.

    Easy mistake to make. I often confuse people with "Hello Kitty" digital
    cameras with Professional photographers who earn their living taking
    photos of the celebs.

    > And then as he walked away I patted him on his heavy coat and he shrugged,
    > as if saying Nukey! Nukey! It's Jim.

    More likely he was saying "Fucking nutter"

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2008

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > Do you know who I am?

    YEs you are the resident nutter on the bus.

    > I'm the only one who matters in music and television.

    Yeah right

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Cork Soaker Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > Do you know who I am?

    No, nobody does. You are, in fact, a nobody.

    > I'm the only one who matters in music and television.

    If only Dr. Dre knew about 24hoursupport.helpdesk, he could be as famous
    and deluded as you!

    Cork Soaker, Nov 7, 2008
  4. Desk Rabbit

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:23:05 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >"Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/6hswc4
    >>> Jim Gaffigan and me on Photobucket
    >>>
    >>> You see me always talk about Jim.

    >> Nope, first time you mentioned him unless you can provide a reference to
    >> an older message.
    >>
    >>> guy's on the constant world tour circuit.

    >> A world tour that seems to be confined to the USA and Canada.
    >>
    >>> He's one of the top comics and television stars in the world.

    >> Hmmmmmm.......
    >>
    >>> He couldn't make a move without me before he got on Letterman that day.

    >> You are off into your fantasy world again.
    >>
    >>> I only took this one photo of him and me last night. I didn't want to
    >>> come across as a paparazzi.

    >> Easy mistake to make. I often confuse people with "Hello Kitty" digital
    >> cameras with Professional photographers who earn their living taking
    >> photos of the celebs.
    >>>
    >>> And then as he walked away I patted him on his heavy coat and he
    >>> shrugged, as if saying Nukey! Nukey! It's Jim.

    >> More likely he was saying "Fucking nutter"

    >Your sarcasm will get you nowhere with me. Do you know who I am? I'm the
    >only one who matters in music and television.
    >
    >I think it's about time 24hoursupport.helpdesk got a little EXPOSURE to what
    >the rest of the internet's exposed to. Shall ye Heed and Harken unto the
    >Glory.

    I think there's an award from the AUK folks that might fit you quite
    well. Several.

    You really are a frickin fruitcake.

    richard, Nov 8, 2008
  5. On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 17:42:34 -0800, richard wrote:

    > You really are a frickin fruitcake.

    Perhaps someone's been drinking too much of this?

    http://is.gd/6Fov

    --
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being
    overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely

    -Friedrich Nietzsche

    Ghostintheshell, Nov 8, 2008
  6. Desk Rabbit

    Cork Soaker Guest