Re: I only use fire fox but

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Sep 14, 2009.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    remove <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > I.E on my machine so I thought I would uninstall it. Add
    > remove programmes, not there, msconfig , not there, CC
    > Cleaner add remove , not there . So where do I uninstall
    > it? Vista by the way. Thanks.

    It's OK to /have/ IE on your machine but it's not OK to use it
    for anything but viewing .chm files.

    Get Opera10USB, it rules.

    Get "Associate" or "WinAssociate" or whatever will work with
    Vista to make sure web pages/desired content are /handled BY/
    Opera.

    Or, simply, the best way is to start the browser and /then/ type
    the URL etc. Or use a URL Organizer - type program. I do not
    believe MS/IE's protocol handling hijacking will be possible,
    but then I don't use Vista OR XP.

    --
    Lots of theoretical butchers are alleged and other bloody eyes
    are suitable, but will Pam secure that?
    thanatoid, Sep 14, 2009