    I don't see how sending the same email demanding my money ( FROM ME!!! ) over an over again can be a violation of anything! I'm not trying to hide behind fake domains proxies etc. I just want to speed up process of sending the same email over and over again.
    Maybe they will turn the filter on or not, I don't know. I know the least I can do is to make it incovenient for them as much as they make it incovenienet for me.
    (please don't respond anymore. thank you)

    John Doe, Dec 21, 2007

  2. John Doe

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:35:47 -0500, "John Doe"
    <> wrote:

    >Didn't I just write that taking them to court it's going to take me forever!? No to mention in the mean time it's gonna screw up my credit history. Jesus!

    Please learn to quote and reply properly.

    Yes, you did say that. Yes, court takes time. Yes, it's going to screw
    up your credit history. Find a job. Work.

    >I need to pay bills NOW!
    >I'm desperate.

    So get a job.

    >I don't see how sending the same email demanding my money ( FROM ME!!! ) over an over again can be a violation of anything!

    It's anything from SPAM to harassment to oh depending on how you word
    it, threats.

    >I'm not trying to hide behind fake domains proxies etc. I just want to speed up process of sending the same email over and over again.

    And again, you really think that will make them pay?

    >Maybe they will turn the filter on or not, I don't know. I know the least I can do is to make it incovenient for them as much as they make it incovenienet for me.
    >(please don't respond anymore. thank you)

    The internet doesn't work that way. You get answers, whether you like
    them or not.
    Evan Platt, Dec 21, 2007

  3. John Doe

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:35:47 -0500, John Doe wrote:

    > Didn't I just write that taking them to court it's going to take me
    > forever!? No to mention in the mean time it's gonna screw up my credit
    > history. Jesus! I need to pay bills NOW!

    Get a fucking job, dimwit.

    > I'm desperate.

    No, you're stupid.

    > I don't see how sending the same email demanding my money ( FROM ME!!! )
    > over an over again can be a violation of anything! I'm not trying to

    See above regarding "stupid".

    > hide behind fake domains proxies etc. I just want to speed up process of
    > sending the same email over and over again. Maybe they will turn the
    > filter on or not, I don't know. I know the least I can do is to make it
    > incovenient for them as much as they make it incovenienet for me.

    OK, maybe you're beyond "stupid". What's more stupid than stupid? Yeah,
    that's it. You're a fucking moron. I bet you're ugly, too.

    Dan C, Dec 21, 2007
  4. "John Doe" <> wrote in

    > I don't see how sending the same email demanding my money (
    > FROM ME!!! ) over an over again can be a violation of
    > anything!

    It's called a "denial of service attack," and it's definitely
    illegal.

    Also, as a sub-contractor, you are basically acting as a bill
    collector at this point, and it's illegal to harrass the people
    you are collecting from. There are strict rules about what you
    can and cannot do to collect your money. Flooding their mail
    server is definitely a no-no.

    What you need is a lawyer, not some idiotic vengeance plot. What
    are you, 14 years old?

    By writing a bad check they've committed FRAUD, and any decent
    lawyer ought to be able to leverage that in to either a payment
    or a prosecution.

    --
    }:) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://manormaniac.blogspot.com/

    Pain looks good on other people; that's what they're for.
    Christopher Jahn, Dec 21, 2007